Requirements and Application of ISO 45001 Course Near Chicago
July 16 - July 17$795.00
In this course, you will learn to identify the structure and requirements of an effective OH&S management system and gain an understanding of the ISO 45001 key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Understand the terminology of OH&S management systems
- Explore the intent and interpretation of the individual clauses of ISO 45001
- Identify and manage occupational health and safety risks
- Take steps to provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Gain a basic understanding of how an OH&S management system can be integrated into existing quality and/or environmental management systems
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Develop a personal action plan
None, however basic knowledge of a management system and knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
This course will be held in the state of the art UL facility in Northbrook, IL.
About the Instructor:
Jennifer Kirley is a Lead Auditor for OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, RC 14001, and RCMS with over 30 years of industry and auditing experience. She’s also a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.