As one of the top certification bodies in the world, DQS Inc. is happy to share our expertise. We host a variety of live webinars throughout the year that allow for a question and answer session after the presentation. To further assist our audience, we record these webinars and make them available here on our website. Please see below for our past recorded webinars.
Featured Speakers: Candace Orbaugh, Sustainability Programs Manager
This webinar is a high-level overview covering the transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001.
Featured Speakers: Subrata Guha, Director of IT Services at DQS Inc.
This webinar focuses what you need to know about the General Data Protection Regulation.
Featured Speakers: LeAnn Chuboff, Vice President Technical Affairs at SQF, and Lisa Brandon, Vice President of Business Development at DQS
This webinar focuses on the the changes to SQF Code in Edition 8.
Featured Speakers: Joe Mansour, ISO 9001 Program Manager, and Candace Orbaugh, Sustainability Business and Program Manager
This webinar focuses on the significant changes between the previous and 2015 revisions of both ISO9001 and ISO14001 and review/clarify the transition process.
Featured Speakers: Chuck Blair, Regional Automotive Program Manager, and Mike Brannock, Automotive SBU Director
This webinar goes through the highlights of the changes from TS 16949 to IATF 16949.
Featured Speakers: Rick Burgess, DQS Inc. Lead Auditor and ISO 13485:2016 Program Manager
This webinar goes over the major changes of the new ISO 13485:2016 standard, including the upgrade process.
You can subscribe to our YouTube page to stay up-to-date on the recorded webinars when we upload them. Our current other videos include the following:
- Deepening the Dive into ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Webinar Part 5
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Webinar Part 4
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Webinar Part 3
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Webinar Part 2
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Webinar Part 1
- ISO 9001:2015 Revision Training Webinar
- ISO 14001 Revision: Status and Preparation
- ISO/TS 16949 Changes Overview
- Information Security Management for HIPAA Compliance
- Extending ISO 14001 into an Energy Management System under ISO 50001
- Transition to ISO IEC 27001:2013
- ISO 50001 for Continued Energy Savings
- TS 16949 Rules 4th Edition Training
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems Standard