DQS Inc. has been a trusted certification body for years known for tough but fair audits that promote continuous improvement throughout the management system. So how does remote auditing change that? It doesn’t.
Remote audits are the same audits that are conducted on site. They go over the same processes and procedures, but they utilize technology to conduct the interviews, document review, tours and more. In some cases, the audit can be fully remote while others are split between remote and on-site.
Benefits of Remote Audits
- Saves travel costs
- Significant reduction in carbon footprint
- Reduce social contact, may comply with visitor restrictions
- Easy to use technologies to facilitate and experience auditors
- More flexibility in planning without the need to account for travel time
- Multi-site organizations can be audited jointly without unnecessary repetition
- Minimizes disruption to the organization
In order to help prepare for remote audits, DQS Inc. recorded a live webinar with Q&A from customers to go over how to conduct remote audits, whether internal or external. To access this recorded webinar, fill out the below form.
Remote Auditing Examples
Useful Tools for Remote Auditing
The below links are useful tools and technology for remote auditing. They aren’t necessary but may prove to be helpful for customers.
We also welcome suggestions for other such tools and devices. Please contact us to submit those suggestions.