Requirements and Regulations
A recognized symbol of excellence
A DQS certificate is more than a piece of paper. A DQS certification is a business and marketing asset that proves the excellence of a clients’ operational performance. Clients use the below Registered Firm Mark to help market the integrity of their management system.
Program Information and Requirements
- DQS Assessment and Certification Terms and Conditions
- DQS Travel Policy and Suggestions for Cost Savings
- Information about publicizing the ISO Standard
Registered Firm Mark
DQS Inc. encourages its clients to promote their certification by inviting them to include the Registered Firm Mark on any marketing/promotional materials they develop. This Mark is internationally recognized and respected.
The symbols may be used in a variety of ways: you can put them on your letterhead stationery, brochures, or business cards. You can also use them in all your advertisement, at trade fairs or on the Internet. Please review the Conditions for Use of the Registered Firm and Accreditation Marks first to make sure you are compliant in how you are using them.
Please review the following links:
- Conditions for Use of the Registered Firm and Accreditation Marks
- UL RF Mark Printing Layout and Guidelines
- DQS UL Registered Firm Mark (PNG)
- UL Registered Firm Mark (EPS)
- UL Registered Firm Mark (JPG)
- DQS Mark Guidelines
- DQS Mark (JPG)
- DQS Mark (EPS)
- DQS Mark (PNG)
- Other DQS Standard Specific Marks