Requirements & Application of ISO 45001 Course
In the Requirements and Application of ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Course, you will learn to identify the structure and requirements of an effective OH&S management system and gain an understanding of the ISO 45001 key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure.
You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 45001
- Understand the terminology of OH&S management systems
- Explore the intent and interpretation of the individual clauses of ISO 45001
- Identify and manage occupational health and safety risks
- Take steps to provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Gain a basic understanding of how an OH&S management system can be integrated into existing quality and/or environmental management systems
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Develop a personal action plan
Onsite at your facility or at a public forum. Organizations with IATF certified facilities are prohibited from onsite.
Managers and other personnel involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising and/or auditing of an occupational, health and safety management system.
Course content delivery is enhanced with class discussions, plus individual and group activities designed to result in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance through practical application.
None, however basic knowledge of a management system and knowledge of the Annex SL is suggested.
Request a Quote
If you’d like a quote or to speak with someone about this offering, please submit the following: