It is a collection of industry best practices and can be referred to as a Body of Knowledge and it promotes a culture of self-assessment for process improvement.
There are three different CMMI models CMMI-DEV:
- CMMI for Development – applicable to Software and System Engineering Projects
- CMMI-SVC: CMMI for Services – applicable to IT Service Delivery Engagements
- CMMI-ACQ: CMMI for Acquisition – applicable to Acquisition Projects
DQS Inc. has a license to deliver the following services:
- SCAMPISM Class A Appraisal for CMMI-Dev and CMMI-SVC
- SCAMPISM Class B and C Appraisal for CMMI-Dev and CMMI-SVC
- Official Introduction to CMMI-Dev and CMMI-SVC training
Specialized services: In addition to the above, DQS Inc. offers training and advisory services on the following
- Project Management
- Software estimation
- Metrics and measurement
Unique Service from DQS Inc. – ISO CMMI Integration Assessments
DQS Inc. is an accredited registrar of ISO 20000-1 (IT Service Management Standard, ISO 27001 (Information security management system standard) and CMMI transition partner to deliver SCAMPI appraisal services. This enables DQS Inc. assessors to have an integrated view of the development activities and services management activities of an organization. Thus DQS Inc. assessors can take a holistic view of the process model and conduct integrated assessments for CMMI and ISO standards. Integration assessments are more efficient and save time and money for customers.
DQS Inc. is a proud partner of the CMMI Institute.
CMMI® is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University.